Monday, March 1, 2010

I found the cake... >.>

Hey people of the internet, I'm James, otherwise known as JimmyGrimbleRB.
If you didn't already know, I'm British, so don't blame me if I speak strangely.

I play alot of video games but wouldn't say I am 'good' at any of them. I particularly enjoy Rock band, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, Gran Turismo 5: Prologue. I also enjoy any sport related games and am hoping to invest in NFL10, NHL10 and Vancouver 2010 as soon as possible, so expect videos from them when I eventually buy them.

The first 2 Posts I will be making are 'The guide to British gamers' and 'The guide for British gamers.' This is simply because I know personally how people react to British gamers whilst playing online, and I thought I'd share it with you all.

James

No comments:

Post a Comment