Saturday, March 6, 2010

Technical Difficulties Won't Stop The Saboteur



Only 2 videos this time. The reason for this is because these videos should have been uploaded with the second half but due to a rendering mistake it could be uploaded then. I did record an hour last night but due to technical difficulties I couldn't render them. I set them to render out over night but my computer crashed after it rendered 2 videos. In those 2 videos the voice over volume ended up being to low so I could not upload those either. The videos i uploaded today also do not have any voice overs since audacity decided not to save the audio file! After all of that im still going. I will have more videos tomorrow.

Playlist consists of 15 videos as of this post.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Dubbington1221

No comments:

Post a Comment